Thursday, May 7, 2015

Blog notice

Hi Everyone!

I'm Jinny, the creator of this blog. I've been recommending tour sights for the past year, and thank you all for visiting my blog! I made this blog on my own from scratch, so faced many hardships at the beginning, but learned many lessons through the process.

I tried to recommend tour sights and hotels that not many foreigners/Korean American tourists know. I hope some tour sights that I posted in this blog helped you. I visited most of them and only recommended those that I felt satisfied and had good reviews.

I am writing this notice because I wanted to tell everyone an exciting news! Now on, I am planning to not only recommend tour sights + hotels, but also make a course for backpacking trips. I will try my best to plan a course that shows Jeju thoroughly in a relatively cheap price. This may take a while (probably about 2weeks or so), but please stay tuned!


Again, thank you for supporting my blog. I am truly grateful for it.



No comments:

Post a Comment